The Department of Procurement Services is responsible for:
- Processing and administering formal solicitations
- Processing requisitions for goods and services
- Reviewing and approving contracts
- Inputting supplier data for corporate suppliers
- Managing the Diversity in Contracts Program
Procurement Services versus Finance and Accounting
Although we belong to the same division, Administration and Finance, Procurement Services is a separate department from Finance and Accounting (F&A). For more information on the different functions of each department, please review our FAQ page item Procurement Services and Finance & Accounting–what’s the difference?