The Department of Procurement Services is responsible for:
- Processing and administering formal solicitations
- Processing requisitions for goods and services
- Reviewing and approving contracts
- Inputting supplier data for corporate suppliers
- Managing the Diversity in Contracts Program
Does Procurement Handle That?
Although we belong to the Division of Finance, Procurement Services has a separate function from the other areas of the division. For more information on the responsibilities of each area, please visit the Division of Finance website and view the list of departments.
- For PCard information, visit the PCard page.
- For invoicing and accounts payable, visit the Vendors Payable page.
- For travel arrangements, requisitions, and reimbursements, visit the Travel Payables page.
- For individual supplier setup (SSN), visit the Travel Payables page.
- For UCF Financials support, visit the Financials Support Services page.