UCF Procurement Services is responsible for:
- Processing and administering formal solicitations
- Processing requisitions for goods and services
- Reviewing and approving contracts
- Inputting supplier data for corporate suppliers
- Managing the Diversity in Contracts Program
Procurement Services versus Other F&A Departments
Although we belong to the same department, Finance and Accounting (F&A), Procurement Services has a separate function from the other areas of F&A. For more information on the responsibilities of each department, please visit F&A’s website and view the list of departments.