Below are easily accessible forms to help with the procurement process. Please contact any member of the Procurement Services staff for assistance completing any of our forms or if you have suggestions for improving them.
- Emergency Purchase Certification – Request approval for an emergency purchase (see UCF Regulation 7.130, section 3h)
- Sole Source Certification (Greater than $150,000) – Request approval for a purchase over $150,000 when competition is not possible.
- Waiver of Competition (Purchases $25,000.01 to $150,000) – Request approval for a purchase between $25,000.01 and $150,000 when competition is not possible.
Other Documents and Forms
- Consumer Certificate of Exemption (DR-14) – Florida sales tax exemption certificate for UCF
Credit Reference Letter
Information Resource Request (IRR) – Required form for IT purchases over $20k
UCF W-9 – Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Unauthorized Procurement Action Justification – Required form for employees who committed an unauthorized procurement action